I’m going to say “health” a lot. What I am referring to is your sense of well-being. There are many facets to this and they will vary from person to person. For me, to be healthy means:
- The ability to maintain a happy mood and not get irritated by little mishaps.
- Waking up feeling energized and excited for the day.
- Avoid coming down with illnesses that are passed around social circles and office spaces.
- Having the energy to tackle whatever physical endeavor I want.
- Smile and laugh with ease.
What does being healthy mean to you? To be healthy at this moment in time might be different than it was a year ago and will likely change as your environment and external pressures change. That’s OK. Work with your reality. Think about it what it means now, write it down, and embrace it—that’s your goal.